2012-2015 Review Cycle of the NPT:
State of Play
Panel Discussion • 23 September 2013
Posted: 12 September 2013 • Updated: 17 Sep 2013
The Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (VCDNP) cordially invites you to attend a panel discussion titled "2012-2015 Review Cycle of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT): The State of Play," which will be held on Monday, 23 September 2013, at 13:00 in the conference hall of the Permanent Mission of Japan. A reception type lunch will be served at 12:30.
- Thomas Countryman, Assistant Secretary of State for International Security and Nonproliferation, United States of America (tbc)
- Ambassador Cristian Istrate, Ambassador and Permanent Representative, Permanent Mission of Romania to the International Organizations in Vienna
- Ambassador Alexander Kmentt, Director for Disarmament, Ministry for Foreign Affairs Austria
- Dr. William Potter, Director, James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies
- Ambassador Khaled Shamaa, Ambassador and Permanent Representative, Permanent Mission of the Arab Republic of Egypt to the International Organizations in Vienna
The VCDNP extends its gratitude to the Ministry for Foreign Affairs Austria for co-sponsoring the event and to the Permanent Mission of Japan for providing the venue for the event.
Registration and Questions
We kindly ask you to RSVP using the
online registration form.
In case you have troubles accessing the online registration form, please register via email to
Should you have any questions, please direct your inquiries to
or call VCDNP at +43-1-236 94 82.
Parking Advisory: There are no parking opportunities in Andromeda Tower and parking nearby is difficult. We encourage you to use public transportation. U1 "VIC" station is about 200 meters away from our office.